analytics

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies to Die For!

I totally forgot gift for the kids teachers this year. I've been super busy starting my business and it just kinda slipped my mind. So the kids and I whipped up some chocolate chip cookies last minute and decorated some gift bags.

This is my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe, it's from my old beat up Betty Crocker cookbook. They are perfect. Soft on the inside and firm on the outside. They taste like the best homemade chocolate cookies ever. If there is one thing I have perfected it is these cookies! Here's the recipe:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large egg
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375.
Beat sugars, butter, egg and vanilla.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
Add flour mixture to sugar mixture and stir until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips, dough will be quite stiff.
Drop large rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment